The CM/ED modification kit, designed and qualified by PEI, includes a new digital vehicle distribution box, a new driver's display panel with an integrated color flat panel display, new vehicle transducers, interconnect cables and other hardware components that complete the system.
What does VDB stand for?
VDB stands for Vehicle Distribution Box
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VDB
We have 38 other meanings of VDB in our Acronym Attic
- Video Digital Analysis System (NASA laboratory)
- Verband Deutscher Automobil Tuner (German)
- Volontaire De l'Armée de Terre
- Versatile Depot Automatic Test Station (first approved family of testers for the US Air Force)
- Virtual Deficiency Analysis and Tracking System (system of systems test activities tracking)
- Verband der Agrargewerblichen Wirtschaft (German: Industrial Association of Agricultural Economics)
- Valentine's Day
- Van Der Bauwede (watch maker)
- Variable Declining Balance
- Variable Default Boundary (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program is for the design and development of a prototype Digital Vehicle Distribution Box and Driver's Display Panel.
For this contract, DRS will deliver transducer sensor kits, cable modification kits, Driver Vision Enhancer (DVE) kits, Digital Vehicle Distribution Box (DVDB) embedded diagnostics and video integration kits, new Driver Display Panels (DDPs), steering column modifications and common display panel kits for existing M2A3 Bradley Fighting Vehicles.