In September 1998, the Vehicle Crime Reduction Action Team (VCRAT) was established by the Home Office to develop and implement a strategy to meet the government target to reduce vehicle crime by 30 per cent by 2004.
What does VCRAT stand for?
VCRAT stands for Vehicle Crime Reduction Action Team (UK; established in September 1998)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voluntary Challenge and Registry
- Voluntary Compliance Resolution (US IRS)
- Volvo Club Romand (French; Swiss Volvo club)
- Voter Consumer Research (est. 1992; Houston, TX)
- Ventral Cardiovascular Reactive Area
- Ventura County Rainbow Alliance (est. 1993; United Way of Ventura County; Ventura, CA)
- Vintage Car Rally Association (Grove, OK)
- Violent Crime Reduction Act
- Virginia Court Reporters Association (est. 1967; Portsmouth, VA)
- Voluntary Cleanup and Redevelopment Act
- Vector Control Research Centre (India)
- Victoria City Rowing Club (British Columbia, Canada)
- Virtual Catalog of Roman Coins
- Virtual Community Resource Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Vital Capacity Restitution Curve
- Voice Circuit Reconfiguration Confirmation
- Ventura County Resource Conservation District (California)
- Value Chains in Rural Development
- Vermont Council on Rural Development
- Vacation Capital Real Estate (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DVLA is taking steps to implement the recommendations of the Home Office-led Vehicle Crime Reduction Action Team.
The Vehicle Crime Reduction Action Team said electronic immobilisers, which became compulsory in new cars last year, had helped cut car crime by 25 per cent in the past five years.