The Vegetarian Society of the District of Columbia (VSDC), a non-profit organization founded in 1927, developed the Eat Smart Program to address the health disparities of these populations.
What does VSDC stand for?
VSDC stands for Vegetarian Society of the District of Columbia (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VSDC
We have 3 other meanings of VSDC in our Acronym Attic
- Ventricular Septal Defect with Pulmonary Atresia
- Vaccine Safety and Development Activity (National Immunization Program)
- Victorian Square Dancing Association (Australia)
- Video Software Dealers Association
- Vision Site Design Awards (website design)
- Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind
- Virginia School for the Deaf, Blind & Multi-Disabled (Hampton, VA)
- Virginia School for the Deaf, Blind and Multi-Disabled in Hampton (also seen as VSDBMH)
- Virginia School for the Deaf, Blind and Multi-Disabled in Hampton (also seen as VSDBM-H)
- Valley Swing Dance Club (San Fernando Valley, CA)
- Vermont SCUBA (Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus) Diving Club
- Victorian Services for Deaf Children (now Deaf Children Australia)
- Visa Smart Debit Card
- Victorian Sub-District Cricket Association (Australia)
- Victorian Spatial Data Directory (Victoria, Australia)
- Virtual System Design Environment (NASA)
- Valstybinio Socialinio Draudimo Fondo (Lithuanian State Social Insurance Fund Board)
- Variable State Dimension Filter (computer science)
- Vertical Step Damping Factor
- Valstybinio Socialinio Draudimo Fondo Valdyba (Lithuanian: State Social Insurance Fund Board)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the Vegetarian Society of the District of Columbia, the animal-product-free Thanksgiving Celebration is the largest such annual event in North America.