com)-- The Vedic Image Group today announced its second location for New England is Westwood, MA.
What does Ved stand for?
Ved stands for Vedic (linguistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Ved
We have 39 other meanings of Ved in our Acronym Attic
- Video Exploration of Careers, Transitions, Opportunities and Realities (Canadian Foundation for Economic Education)
- Visualisation of the Exposure of Cyclists to Traffic On Roads (Europe)
- Virtual Electronic Combat Training System (US DoD)
- Valley Educators Credit Union (Colorado)
- Vehicle Electronic Control Unit
- Virginia Educators Credit Union (Newport News, VA)
- Votre Ecole Chez Vous (French: Your School at Home)
- Vacuum Erectile Device
- Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction
- Vector Euclidean Distance
- Vehicle Excise Duty (UK road tax)
- Vereinigtes Erd-Direktorat (German: United Earth Directorate; Starcraft)
- Vermont Electric Divisions
- Vertical Electric Dipole
- Victory in Europe Day
- Video Explosion Deluxe (Nova Development)
- Virtual Enterprise Desktop (Shunra)
- Visual Economic Dispatch (Priority-based Control Engineering)
- Visual Editor
- Vital and Essential Drug
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partly emulating the successful self-representation of the famous Maratha king Sivaji as the new ideal Hindu king who would bring about a "Hindu renaissance" at the end of an "age of darkness", Jaisingh not only endorsed Vedic rituals, but also the propagation of a "Vedic Visnuism".
The texts are composed in Vedic Sanskrit and form the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature, and sacred texts of Hinduism.
Byline: Vedic maths trainer confident of changing common perceptions about the subject in a flash Dubai: AaCan you multiply 999999999 x 564837564 in 5 seconds without reaching for a pen or paper?
Dean Goodale Manager, Vedic City Organic Farms Vedic City, IA Humans used to love soil, knowing the fruits it gave in return.
A Rare Chance to Experience Ayurveda in Its Authentic and Consciousness-Based Form Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health Tour: Visiting San Francisco Starting on September 22 SAN FRANCISCO, Sept.
According to Vedic thought, we are arriving at the fourth and final stage of life on earth, called Kali Yuga (darkness time).
 According to Srila Prabhupada, author of more than sixty volumes of translations of and commentaries on the religious classics of India, the Gita "is the essence of Vedic knowledge and one of the most important Upanisads in Vedic literature.