Artifacts are frequently introduced through vector-to-raster conversion (van der Knaap 1992), and clearly, the increase in length and perimeter estimates is an artifact introduced by the raster data structure.
What does V2R stand for?
V2R stands for Vector-to-Raster
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V2R
- Version 2 Data Adaptor
- Voice to Enterprise (Forrester Research)
- Video to Flash (software)
- Vision 2000 Fund (est. 1994)
- Minimum Take-Off Steady Speed (aviation)
- Voice and Video Over Internet Protocol
- Virtual to Physical
- Vasopressin-2 Receptor
- Vehicle-to-Roadside (wireless vehicle communication)
- Virtual to Real
- Vision to Reality (mobile computing; Schriesheim, Germany)
- V-Groove on Two Sides (lumber)
- Vision to Technology
- Voice to Text (telecommunications)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (communication)
- Vendor to Vendor
- Verilog to VHDL (VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuits) Hardware Description Language; command line tools)