The research was prompted by a US government proposal to slash funding for the vector-borne disease program of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention.
What does VBDP stand for?
VBDP stands for Vector-Borne Disease Program (bite-caused infections)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VBDP
- VisSim Block Diagram Format
- Vitale Bald Dome Index (Dick Vitale rating system; sports)
- Van Buren District Library (Decatur, MI)
- Values-Based Decision Making
- Vereniging Voor Business Development in Nederland (Dutch: Association for Business Development in the Netherlands)
- Visual Basic Developer Network (computer programming)
- Verband für Bildgebende Diagnostik Österreich
- Vereniging van Beleggers voor Duurzame Ontwikkeling
- Veterans Business Development Officer (US Small Business Administration)
- Valence Band Density of States
- Vee Boat Design Program (software; AeroMarine Research)
- Virginia Beach Department of Public Health
- Veterans' Advisory Board on Dose Reconstruction (Bethesda, MD)
- Victorian Birth Defects Register
- Value-Based Distribution Reliability Assessment
- Van Bussel Document Services (est. 1993; Netherlands)
- Vanishing Bile Duct Syndrome
- Vector-Borne Disease Section
- Victoria Ballroom Dance Society (Canada)
- Vision-Based Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite data that show vector-borne diseases pose a threat, President Barack Obama in his 2011 fiscal year federal budget proposed eliminating funding for CDC's vector-borne disease program.
This study was funded by the Surveillance program of the Vector-Borne Disease Program, Bureau of Infectious Diseases of the Ohio Department of Health, Columbus, Ohio.