Arnold Schwarzenegger came to the much-heralded Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Pacoima to announce the awarding of $463 million in state Proposition 1D funds to 29 California charter schools, including $6 million for Vaughn.
What does VNCLC stand for?
VNCLC stands for Vaughn Next Century Learning Center (San Fernando, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- VTAM Node Control Application
- Vertical Native Capacitor (circuits)
- Viet Nam Children Assistance Programs
- Vietnam National Cement Corporation
- Visiting Nurse Corporation of Colorado (Denver, CO)
- Visiting Nurse and Community Health, Inc. (Arlington, MA)
- Van Nederlandse Chemische Industrie (Dutch: Dutch Chemical Industry)
- Vereniging Nederlandse Chemische Industrie (Dutch: Dutch Chemical Industry Association)
- Video Network Communications Incorporated
- Vietnam Competitiveness Initiative
- Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Vietnamese Community in National University of Singapore
- Vietnamese Community of Orange County (California)
- Vietnamese Nail Care Professional Association (renamed Vietnamese in Beauty Industry)
- Vietnam National Cleaner Production Centre (Ministry of Education and Training/UNIDO)
- Viet Nam California Radio
- Victoria Nikkei Cultural Society (Canada)
- Voluntary Naval Control of Shipping
- Vanuatu National Council of Women
- Valley News Dispatch (Pittsburgh, PA newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yvonne Chan, principal of Vaughn Next Century Learning Center and member of the California State Board of Education.
4 billion for schools," Schwarzenegger said at an event at the Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Pacoima.
They are: Yvonne Chan, principal of the Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Los Angeles, for launching several highly acclaimed educational, cost-saving and fund-raising initiatives, which resulted in dramatic improvements at one of Los Angeles' most troubled schools; Donald Ingwerson, superintendent of Los Angeles County Office of Education, for continuing to implement the types of innovative school reforms which led to his successful turnaround of one of the nation's largest and most underachieving school districts; and Roy Romer, governor of Colorado, for his leadership in the effort to set education standards and to achieve education reform at both the state and national level.
At the Vaughn Next Century Learning Center -- a successful charter school in Pacoima's heavily Latino neighborhoods -- role models have less to do with similar cultural backgrounds and more to do with overcoming social barriers.
IN their short period of operation, CHIME Charter School in Woodland Hills and the Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Pacoima have done some phenomenal work.
The Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Pacoima - the Valley's oldest charter school - will receive $23 million to build a new high school and language development elementary school.
Arnold Schwarzenegger chats with a student in music class during a tour of the consistently high-performing Vaughn Next Century Learning Center in Pacoima on Friday.