She writes daffy reflections for Living Faith, a quarterly compendium of daffy scripture-based reflections, and she spent her 2000-01 sabbatical year with the Vatican Observatory Research Group in Tucson, Ariz.
What does VORG stand for?
VORG stands for Vatican Observatory Research Group (University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VORG
- Vehicle Onboard Radar
- Virtual Object Ring Buffer (data management)
- VISA (Visa International Services Association) Olympians Reunion Center
- Viewpoint - Oriented Requirements Definition
- Virginia Organization for Resource Development (Virginia Community College System)
- Vision of Realistic Enigma (Korea)
- Vorbereitete Einheiten (German: Prepared Units)
- Vertical Offshore Reference Frame (UK)
- Vietnamese Orphans Relief Fund (Newburgh Heights, OH)
- Victim Offender Reconciliation Group (California)
- Victorian Ornithological Research Group (Australia)
- Village of River Grove (Illinois)
- Virtual Organization
- Volvo Ocean Race Game
- Viticultural and Oenological Research Institute (South Africa)
- Value Over Replacement Player (baseball statistic)
- Victim Offender Reconciliation Program
- Virginia Organization of Role - Players
- Vessel Operation Restriction Regulations (Canada, marine transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stoeger, a Jesuit priest and astrophysicist now at the University of Arizona's Vatican Observatory Research Group in Tucson, predicted such a scenario in 1980.
Consolmagno of the Vatican Observatory research group at the University of Arizona in Tucson described three ways that a briny ocean might create a magnetic field on Europa.