Wittman praises Chuck for recruiting a pro-life candidate against Rick Santorum in Pennsylvania next year, and Hillary for joining Santorum to push for research into the impact of media on children: "Combined with her increasingly strong national security credentials and her comments on the culture, Hillary is throwing the vast right wing conspiracy for a loop," Wittmann writes.
What does VRWC stand for?
VRWC stands for Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
This definition appears very frequently
- Vulcan Radar Velocity Sensor
- Velvet Rope Whore (blog)
- Verulamium Region White (pottery; archeology)
- Victoria Research Web (online database)
- Vindication of the Rights of Woman
- Virginia Romance Writers (Richmond, VA)
- Virtual Racing World (online simulated racing league)
- Vortex Rossby Wave
- Virginia Rural Water Association
- Vlaamse Raad Voor Wetenschapsbeleid (Flemish Science Policy Council)
- Victims' Rights Working Group
- Voluntary Regional Waste Group (Australia)
- Vermillion River Watershed Joint Powers Organization
- Vacation Rentals With Owner
- Virginia Range Wildlife Protection Association
- Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule
- Volta Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project (Ghana)
- Variable Resolution X-Ray
- Virtual Resources Executive
- Vendor Reporting Extensible Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
It looks dubious - although it is rubbish to claim, as Hillary Clinton has, that it is a vast right wing conspiracy.
28, 2000 A political satire company and a proud member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Postal Service has issued another 0cents stamp - The Queen Hillary I commemorative.