Vasospastic angina induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
What does VSA stand for?
VSA stands for Vasospastic Angina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VSA
We have 163 other meanings of VSA in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Studio .NET 2008 (Microsoft)
- Visual Studio 6
- Vacuum Society of Australia
- Valley Soaring Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Value Stream Analysis
- Variable Signal Analyzer
- Variable Stability Aircraft
- Variable Surface Antigen
- Variant-Specific Surface Antigen (gene)
- Variation Simulation Analysis
- Vector Signal Analyzer
- Vehicle Stability Assist (Acura)
- Vektan Security Agency (gaming)
- Vendor Security Analyst
- Vendor-Specific Attribute
- Verein Schweizerischer Archivarinnen (German: Association of Swiss Archivists)
- Vermont Statutes Annotated (laws)
- Very Special Arts (now Vision, Strength, and Artistic Expression)
- Very Substantial Acquisition
- Veterans Speakers Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amlodipine is indicated for the treatment of hypertension, for the symptomatic treatment of chronic stable angina, and for the treatment of confirmed or suspected vasospastic angina.
Randomized placebo-controlled trial of amlodipine in vasospastic angina.
Lesion severity and hypercholesterolemia determine long-term prognosis of vasospastic angina treated with calcium channel antagonists.
Amlodipine Besylate Tablets are also indicated for the treatment of confirmed or suspected vasospastic angina and may be used as monotherapy or in combination with other antianginal drugs.
This product is indicated for the treatment of hypertension, chronic stable angina and vasospastic angina.
In type I variant acute allergic reaction may progress either to vasospastic angina or acute myocardial infarction (eg.
The product is also indicated for the treatment of confirmed or suspected vasospastic angina and may be used as monotherapy or in combination with other antianginal drugs.