What does VCAM-1 stand for?
VCAM-1 stands for Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule Number 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ventura County Association of Health Underwriters (Fresno, CA)
- Veterinary Centers of America Inc.
- Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (Australian secondary college qualification)
- Virginia Center for Assisted Living
- Value Creation Analysis Model (finance)
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Vehicle Cabin Atmosphere Monitor (US NASA)
- Vermont Community Access Media (Burlington, VT)
- Virtual Command and Memory Management
- VME (Versa Modular European) Channel Adapter Module
- Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
- Victorian Centre for Advanced Materials Manufacturing (Australia)
- Venture Capital Association of Nigeria
- Virginia Coastal Access Now (Chesapeake, VA)
- Virginia College Access Network (Virginia)
- Visually Coupled Attack & Navigation System
- Voice Connection Approval Office
- Variable Contrast Acuity Profile (visual performance)
- Vehicle Charging and Potential
- Vehicle Charging and Potential Experiment (US NASA)