Children were included in the study if varicella-zoster virus infection resulted in hospitalization, either for a varicella-related complication/event or for antiviral treatment or observation.
What does VZVI stand for?
VZVI stands for Varicella-Zoster Virus Infection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vrije Zwemmers Ronse (Dutch: Free Swimmers Ronse; Ronse, Belgium)
- Vereniging Ziekte Van von Recklinghausen Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Health Association of Von Recklinghausen's Disease)
- Vadose Zone Research Park (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Vrije Zwemmers Sint Amandsberg (Dutch: Free Swimmers St. Amandsberg)
- Verein Zuger Snowshoe Trophy
- valued zerotree root
- Verenigig van Zelfstandige Uitgevers
- Varicella-Zoster Virus
- Veld Zijdewind Vooruit (Dutch: Zijdewind-Forward Field; handball field; Zijdewind, Netherlands)
- Vereniging Zelfstandige Vertalers (Dutch: Freelance Translators Association; Netherlands)
- Varicella Zoster Virus Retinitis
- Vereniging Zonder Winstoogmerk (Dutch word for foundation)
- Verizon Wireless
- Verbund Zellulare Werkstoffe Sachsen (German: Association for Cellular Materials Saxony; Saxony, Germany)
- Vertebrate Zoology
- Van Zelfstandigen Zonder Personeel (Dutch: Association of Self-Employed without Employees)
- Avian Sex Chromosome
- Full Size Black & White Drawing
- George W. Bush
- Indefinite Ceiling (weather reports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investigation of varicella-zoster virus infection by polymerase chain reaction in the immunocompetent host with acute varicella.
Varicella-zoster virus infection of the central nervous system in the acquired immune deficiency syndrome.