This will make it possible to do a wide variation of parameters.
What does VOP stand for?
VOP stands for Variation of Parameters (differential equations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOP
We have 46 other meanings of VOP in our Acronym Attic
- Violation Order of Protection (domestic violence)
- Vlaams Onderwijs Overleg Platform (Dutch: Flemish Education Consultation Platform; Belgium)
- Vehicle Out-of-Service (vehicle safety research term)
- Vermont Out-of-School Time
- Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (Sega)
- Voices of Our Youth (Bolivia)
- Vacation of Post
- Value of Production (cost of goods without freight and duty)
- Value Options Package (automotive upgrade package)
- Value-Oriented Prioritization
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 and if coefficient of variation of parameters is as indicated in this paper, then the predicted probability of liquefaction is 0.
The variation of parameters formula for linear integro-differential equations was developed and utilized by Grossman and Miller (1970).