7), which, along with the novel variable valve timing and lift system introduced on the EX35's 3.
What does VVTL stand for?
VVTL stands for Variable Valve Timing and Lift
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VVTL
- Virtual Vision Technologies (Aldan, PA)
- Voltooid Verleden Tijd (Dutch: Pluperfect; tense)
- Variable Valve Timing - Intelligent (automotive engines)
- Victor Valley Transit Authority (California)
- Vietnam Veterans Tuition Award (New York)
- Valley Vocational-Technical Center (Virginia)
- Vicioso Virtual Town Center (online catalog listing)
- Voltage-Voltage Transformer Feedback
- Variable Valve Timing - Intelligent
- Vaccinia Virus Thymidine Kinase
- Velmi Vysoky Tlak (Czech: Very High Pressure)
- Variable Valve Timing and Lift, Intelligent
- Vereniging Voor Technische Physica (Dutch: Society for Technical Physics)
- Vereniging Vrije Theater Producenten (Dutch: Free Theater Producers Association)
- Vacuum Vessel Thermal Shield (thermonuclear science)
- Voorlopige Vergunning Tot Verblijf (Dutch: Temporary Residency Permit to Stay)
- Valley View University (Ghana)
- Van Visgroothandelaren Urk (Dutch: Area of Fish Wholesalers Urk; Urk, Netherlands)
- Vegas Valley Umpires (Henderson, NV)
- Vibrio Vulnificus (bacterium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The V6 features the company's variable valve timing and lift system--MIVEC (Mitsubishi Innovative Valve Timing and lift Electronic Control--which is designed to provide performance at low and mid-range speeds and at high rpms.
Several areas under study and being introduced include applying lean burn technology to larger engines, direct injection, turbocharging, two- stroke engines, variable valve timing and lift control systems, and development of a new type of catalyst for cars.