has introduced a new variable universal life insurance policy that will give consumers the potential for cash value accumulation and can guarantee that their death benefit will not lapse regardless of how the underlying investments perform.
What does VULI stand for?
VULI stands for Variable Universal Life Insurance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Variable Universal Life
- Véhicules Utilitaires Légers (French: Light Commercial Vehicles)
- Vulnerability (unit)
- Vereniging van Uitzendbureaus Loon- en Aannemingsbedrijven
- Vintage Ultralight & Lightplane Association
- Virtual Unbundled Local Access (broadband networking)
- Voluntary Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Vanderbilt University League of Gamers and Roleplayers
- Vulnerability Report
- Vanderbilt University Law School (Nashville, TN)
- Virtual Tape Unload Routine
- Ventral Unpaired Median Neuron (neuroscience)
- Verein zur Unterstützung Von Menschen
- Victoria University of Manchester (UK)
- Vlaamse Uitgeversmaatschappij
- Voice User Mobility
- Vollzugsorganisation Umweltschutz Malergewerbe (German: Commercial Painter Environmental Enforcement Organization; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001 she bought a $750,000 variable universal life insurance policy, which doubles as an investment vehicle.
Among the projects he's focused on is the company's new variable universal life insurance product, dubbed "Intelligent Life," launched in June.
American Express said its most popular life insurance product among its target customers--the mass affluent market--was variable universal life insurance with an average face value at year-end 2003 of $324,000.
The following clarifications are for the feature "Seeking An Investment Advisor" (November 1998): Investment advisor Al Peltier says he likes variable universal life insurance for clients Dawn and Scott Jackson because it has an investment component that allows net premiums to be put to work in subaccounts that invest in a corresponding portfolio of stocks, bonds, money market funds or fixed accounts, with a number of tax benefits.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of an investment in a variable universal life insurance policy carefully before investing.
a member of the Sun Life Financial group of companies, has introduced the Supplemental Retirement Income Planning Program using its' Futurity(SM) Accumulator II Variable Universal Life Insurance policy(1).
In the bull market of the late 1990s, insurance buyers flocked to variable products, especially variable annuities and variable universal life insurance.