The multisplit variable refrigerant volume (VRV) system is finding its way into residential and commercial buildings because of its precise capacity control and individualized thermal comfort capabilities.
What does VRV stand for?
VRV stands for Variable Refrigerant Volume
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRV
We have 12 other meanings of VRV in our Acronym Attic
- Vieglas rupniecibas uznemumu asociacija (Latvian Association of Textile and Clothing)
- Virtual Reality User Interface
- Vacation Rentals Unlimited
- Vulnerable Road User Law (Florida)
- Virtual Reality User Machine Interface
- Vines Routing Update Protocol
- Verbal Reverberation Under Spinal Pressure
- Vocal Reverberation Under Spinal Pressure (movie quote from What's Up Doc?)
- Vacuum Reducer Valve (automotive part)
- Van Reekum Veress (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Ventricular Rate Variability
- Vesico-Rectum-Vaginal Fistula (gynecology)
- Victorville (Amtrak station code; Victorville, CA)
- Visual Range Visibility (NASA)
- Vermont Religious Vocation Commission
- Voyages Roland Van Gyseghem (French: Roland Van Gyseghem Travel; Belgium)
- Voice Response Virtualization Layer
- Variable-Rate Variable-Power
- Variable Rate Vector Quantizer
- Virtual Rooms Videoconferencing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional sustainable features will include delivering HVAC via an under-floor air distribution system, paired with a variable refrigerant volume (VRV) system to provide independent zoning control.
Its specialist air conditioning company, Birchall Air, is also fitting variable refrigerant volume systems for the stands, which are being built on an existing site that already has an indoor sports centre, swimming pool and leisure facilities.