In a manufacturing firm such as Bob's Bicycles, variable costs include direct materials, direct labor, variable manufacturing overhead, and the variable portion of selling and administrative expenses.
What does VMOH stand for?
VMOH stands for Variable Manufacturing Overhead
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMOH
- Virtual Museum of Art
- Vmax Owners Association (Motorcyclists)
- Voice and Media Over ATM
- Marine Observation Squadron (artillery spotting; US Navy)
- Virtual Mission Operations Center
- Virtual Museum of Computing
- Vizualogic Media on Demand (in-car computer; trademark of TMI Products, Inc.; Corona, CA)
- Vision and Modelling of Dynamic Scenes (workshop)
- Virtual Mission Operation Framework (US NASA)
- Valparaiso Masters of Harmony (Indiana; barbershop quartet)
- Vitelline Membrane Outer Layer Protein I
- vitelline membrane outer layer protein II
- Voprosy Metrologicheskogo Obespecheniia Izmereniia Parametrov (technical periodical)
- Vascular Malformation Osseous
- Vertical Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Virtual Machine Operating System
- Virtual Memory Operating System (computing)
- Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategies, and Action Plans
- Vertical Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
- Marine Corps Operational Training Squadron (US Marine Corps aviation unit designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the labor, material, variable manufacturing overhead, and fixed manufacturing overhead costs from the cash budget you prepared in Part 2 of Project 1, should management accept the overseas manufacturer's offer?
How do you define: Variable manufacturing overhead cost?