DENVER -- INVESCO Funds Group announced today that two of the company's variable investment funds (VIF), INVESCO Health Sciences* and INVESCO Financial Services,* will be available in Midland National's new variable universal life and variable annuities.
What does VIF stand for?
VIF stands for Variable Investment Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIF
We have 39 other meanings of VIF in our Acronym Attic
- Vienna International Workshop on Distance Education and Training
- Vancouver Island Earth Works Society (Canada)
- Vendor Initiative for Enabling Web Services (consortium; library automation)
- Video Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- Video Intelligence Enhanced Workstations Systems
- Visibility Information Exchange Web System (Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere; Colorado State University; Fort Collins, CO)
- Visual Interactive Environment for Weapons Simulation
- Vålerengens Idrettsforening (Oslo, Norway)
- Value of Inforce Business
- Vanier Institute of the Family (Institut Vanier de la Famille - Canada)
- Variance Inflation Factor
- Vehicle Integration Facility
- Venture Investment Fund Limited (New Zealand)
- Verify In Field
- Versicherung, Immobilien, Finanzierung (German: Insurance, Real Estate, Financing)
- Vertical Integration Facility (rocket launching)
- Very Important Freak
- Very Important Friend
- Very Integration Friendly
- Victoria (Amtrak station code; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PFPC HSA outsourcing options include: --Providing participant-level shareholder recordkeeping --Providing accessibility to variable investment funds through single sign-on integration with ConnectYourCare's portal and PFPC's multi-fund platform --Acting as custodian with respect to a menu of pre-selected funds available to ConnectYourCare partners --Supporting a partner that acts as its own custodian and selects its own menu of funds to be placed on the platform - proprietary or otherwise "This new solution will enable banks and mutual funds to concentrate on their core competencies," Gandolfo said, "leaving the healthcare administration and technology to ConnectYourCare, an industry expert.
DENVER -- INVESCO Funds Group today announced that several of its variable investment funds (VIF) will now be available through MONY Life Insurance Company of America's new variable annuity product.
The INVESCO variable investment funds recently added were: INVESCO Health Sciences, INVESCO Financial Services and INVESCO Utilities**.
In addition to his new responsibilities, Ramos, 45, also currently manages Dreyfus Balanced Fund, Dreyfus Growth and Income Fund, Dreyfus Premier Growth and Income Fund, and Dreyfus Variable Investment Fund - Growth and Income Portfolio.
The investment options include the Tuition Trust's guaranteed savings fund (formerly the prepaid program) and three new variable investment funds managed by Putnam Investments.
These options include three new variable investment funds, along with the Guaranteed Savings Fund, formerly the Ohio Prepaid Tuition Program.
Distribution of our variable investment funds and our separate accounts will be an integral part of this position.