MLI announced the delivery of its first Variable Frequency Microwave Furnace (VFMF) for advanced materials research and acknowledged receipt of additional orders for the product.
What does VFMF stand for?
VFMF stands for Variable Frequency Microwave Furnace
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VFMF
- Virginia Federation of Music Clubs (est. 1920)
- Virginia Fontaine Memorial Centre Inc. (Canada)
- Virtual Forum of Mexican Culture
- Vivian Fowler Memorial College (Nigeria)
- Volksflotten Marinecorps
- Vulcan Forge and Machine Company
- Vessel File Measurement Details (US Coast Guard)
- Victoria Felix Medical Education (Canada)
- Variable Format Message Entry Devices
- Vancouver Folk Music Festival (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Valeur Future Minimum Garantie (French: Guaranteed Minimum Future Value; Ford Motor Company)
- Vereinigung Freier Missions Gemeinden (German: Missionary Association of Free Municipalities)
- Valley Forge Middle School
- Valley Forge Military Academy
- Versatile Fan Mount System (computer fan)
- Victoria Fertitta Middle School
- Victoria Folk Music Society (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Vivian Field Middle School (Farmers Branch, TX)
- Vermont Freedom to Marry Task Force (est. 1996)
- Navy Fighter Attack Squadron number x
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Variable Frequency Microwave Furnace incorporates a Traveling Wave Tube (TWT) to produce the capability of distributing high frequency microwave signals over a wide frequency range, while also sweeping around a center frequency.
According to Allen, the strategy is built upon two new products -- the Traveling Wave Tube Amplifier (TWTA) and the Variable Frequency Microwave Furnace (VFMF), both of which are expected to be launched in FY 1993.