The company representative at UDT, Sydney who was promoting Variable Depth Sonar said "well that's the end of our bloody business" was probably absolutely right.
What does VDS stand for?
VDS stands for Variable Depth Sonar
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VDS
We have 157 other meanings of VDS in our Acronym Attic
- Violent Death Reporting System
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Ventilator-Dependent Rehabilitation Unit (Mayo Clinic; Rochester, NY)
- Vereinigung Deutscher Rassemeerschweinchen Zuechter (German: Unification of German Breed Guinea Pig Breeders)
- Vacuum Diagnostics System (semiconductors)
- Vacuum Drying System
- Vadso, Norway - Vadso (Airport Code)
- Value Delivery System
- Vapor Distribution System (semiconductors)
- Vehicle Dependability Study (JD Power)
- Vehicle Detector Station
- Vehicle Dynamic Stability
- Vehicle Dynamics Simulation
- Vehicular Data Server
- Velocity Data System
- Venereal Disease - Syphilis
- Verband der Sachversicherer eV (German)
- Verband Der Schadenversicherer (German)
- Verband Deutscher Schulmusiker (German: Association of German School Musicians)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The controller's status information for the RMS vehicle and the variable depth sonar is transmitted over these radios, as well as the data collected by the obstacle avoidance cameras and the sonar sensors.
Under a very flexible system architecture, Computing Devices Canada will integrate sub-systems into the Visby corvettes, including: * Variable depth sonar * Hull-mounted sonar * Towed array sonar system * Remotely operated sonars * Own noise monitoring * Sonobuoy receivers * Underwater environment monitoring * Three-dimensional underwater terrain modeling This is the second major award received by Computing Devices this year.