Over the last two years, and servicing almost 600 magnets, Praxair has provided us with half a million dollars in variable cost productivity savings and cost avoidance.
What does VCP stand for?
VCP stands for Variable Cost Productivity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCP
We have 130 other meanings of VCP in our Acronym Attic
- Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- VFR Conditions on Top
- Volkswagen Club of Tidewater (Virginia and North Carolina)
- Vlaamse Confederatie van Ouders en Ouderverenigingen (Dutch: Flemish Confederation of Parents and Parents' Associations)
- Voor Christelijk Onderwijs Zoetermeer (Dutch: Christian Education Association Zoetermeer; Zoetermeer, Netherlands)
- Division Vice Captain
- Photographic Composite Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1959 to 1961)
- Value Chain Portfolio (MatrixOne)
- Variable and Constant Perturbation
- Variable Compensation Program (various companies)
- Vector Control Processor
- Vector Coprocessor
- Vehicle Check Point
- Vehicle Collecting Point
- Vehicle Control Program (US Air Force)
- Vendor Current Promise (Sprint)
- Verband Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (German Scouts)
- Verenigde Communistische Partij (Dutch political party)
- Vertical Clay Pipe
- Vertical Control Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
At GE Medical Systems, Sharma created a worldwide strategy for increasing variable cost productivity in sales threefold by the year 2000 using six sigma methodology.