Switches should offer zero-loss throughput for mixtures of Constant Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate real time (VBRrt), and Variable Bit Rate non-real time (VBRnrt) traffic types during congestion.
What does VBRNRT stand for?
VBRNRT stands for Variable Bit Rate Non-Real Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VBRNRT
- Virginia Boat Racing Association
- Vermont Bird Records Committee (Woodstock, VT)
- Ventricular Brain Ratio at Frontal Horns
- Virginia Beach Rock Gym (Virginia)
- Van Buren Regional Genealogical Society (Decatur, MI)
- Von Braun Research Hall (University of Alabama; Huntsville, AL)
- Variable Bore Rams, Inc. (Broussard, LA)
- Veterans Biomedical Research Institute (New Jersey)
- Veterinary Biological Research Institute (India)
- Value-Based Risk Management (economic assessment)
- Variable Bit Rate, Non Real Time (also abbreviated as VBR-NRT)
- Vrije Brugse Radio Omroep (Dutch: Free Brugse Radio Broadcasting)
- Valcour Bay Research Project (South Hero, VT)
- Virginia BioTechnology Research Park
- Virtuelle Bibliothek Rheinland-Pfalz (German: Virtual Library Rheinland-Pfalz; Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany)
- Variable Bit Rate, Real Time (also abbreviated as VBR-RT)
- Virginia Blue Ridge Section (American Chemical Society)
- Virtual Broadband Redundancy System
- Vestibular Balance and Rehabilitation Therapy
- Voucher-Based Reinforcement Therapy (substance abuse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 signaling procedures allow support for Constant Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate Non-Real Time (VBR-NRT), and Unspecified Bit Rate (UBR) service.
Currently, AT&T supports Constant Bit Rate (CBR) and Variable Bit Rate Non-Real Time (VBR-NRT) service classes for ATM.