EXFO's wide selection of high-performance test modules includes high-speed power meters, light sources, WDM laser sources, tunable laser sources, variable attenuators, optical spectrum analyzers, PDL and OL meters, polarization controllers and optical switches.
What does VAT stand for?
VAT stands for Variable Attenuator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAT
We have 103 other meanings of VAT in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Active Sensor Training Tool (US Navy)
- Vejle Amts Sociale Udviklingscenter (Danish: Social Development group)
- Virginia Association of Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Virtual Airline Stock Exchange (gaming)
- Validation of Systems
- Holy See (Vatican City, ISO Country code)
- Vacuum Air Tube
- Valid Accounting Transactions
- Value Added Tax
- Value Analysis Team (various organizations)
- Vehicle Anti-Theft (General Motors)
- Velocity at Threshold (aviation)
- Ventricular Activation Time
- Vérification d'Absence de Tension (French: Verification of the Absence of Voltage; electrical safety)
- Veritas Amplus et Talio (gaming)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vertical Angle Theorem
- Vesicle-Associated Transporter (pharmacology)
- Victim Assistance Training (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Skyworks' Attenuators Skyworks offers a broad selection of GaAs digital attenuators, PIN diode voltage variable attenuators, and silicon fixed attenuator pads for infrastructure, test and measurement, and other high-performance microwave applications up to 40 GHz.
At NFOEC 2000, Pirelli Optical Components is announcing two revolutionary new products in Lithium Niobate technology -- a 10 Gbit/s modulator with Integrated Variable Attenuator and a 40 Gbit/s Lithium Niobate modulator for OC-768 and STM-256 communications.
The Dynamic Variable Attenuator, a voltage-controlled solid-state optical variable attenuator for broadband or single-channel applications.
The product line consists of a wide variety of circuit types including amplifiers, voltage controlled oscillators, up and down converters, variable gain amplifiers, voltage variable attenuators, fixed attenuators and filters.
amp; SINGAPORE -- Avago Technologies, a leading supplier of analog interface components for communications, industrial and consumer applications, today announced a new fully matched wideband variable attenuator module for use in a wide range of broadband system applications.
The PG1600P is ideally suited to transponder integration, because its advanced power transient suppression protects costly 40Gb/s receivers from the impact of transients generated at the end of a chain of EDFAs, without the use of expensive high speed variable attenuators.
Technology Overview The VG024 is a broadband amplifier with a variable attenuator that provides constant +37 dBm OIP3 and +21 dBm P1dB performance over the entire attenuation range.