Waste energy in any industry is a concern, but waste energy in the form of steam, exhaust gases can be utilised to produce chilled water by using a vapour absorption machine (VAM), says Radian adding that it has got expertise in providing complete turnkey solution with a fast payback on investment.
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Vapour Absorption Machine (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 110 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Association of Licensed Veterinary Technicians
- Attack Squadron, Medium
- Migraine Associated Vertigo
- Vacuum Advance Mechanism
- Value Added Manufacturing
- Value Approximation Method (baseball statistical analysis)
- Value-Added Measure
- Value-Added Module
- Van Allen and Mallis (coin quality rating)
- Vane Adjustment Machine (turbine motors)
- Vegetable, Animal, Mineral (hair tonic)
- Vehicle Allocation Matrix
- Velocita Ascensionale Media (Italian: average climbing speed)
- Venice Arts Mecca (California)
- Ventilation Air Methane
- Verwertungsgesellschaft für Audiovisuelle Medien (Vienna, Austria)
- Vesicular-Arbuscular Mycorrhizae
- Vibration Acoustical Monitoring
- Vice Admiral Malta (US Navy)
- Victor Advanced Media (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This heat is used in vapour absorption machine to generate 7AC chilled water which in turn circulates through the fan coil unit installed in the thirteen rooms.