Safety valves under such a high working pressure are usually made of metal, and the flow in it is vapor-liquid-solid three-phase flow.
What does VLS stand for?
VLS stands for Vapor-Liquid-Solid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VLS
We have 114 other meanings of VLS in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Loan Repayment Program (medical education)
- Voluntary Load Reduction Program (energy reduction)
- Variable Level Rail System
- Variable-Length Re-Writing System
- Virginia Lawyer Referral Service (est. 1977)
- Virtual Line Replaceable Unit
- Volunteering Logan River Valley (Creastmead, Australia)
- Fraunhofer-Verbund Life Sciences (Germany)
- Valley Library Consortium (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Vandenberg Launch and Landing Site