over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the third paragraph, fourth sentence, should read "BorgWarner supplies the engine timing system, one-way clutch, and the high-flow electric vapor management valve assembly, which assist in meeting emissions requirements" rather than "BorgWarner supplies the engine timing system, one- way clutch, and the high-flow electric vapor management valve assembly and three-way solenoid bracket, which assist in meeting emissions requirements" as originally issued inadvertently.
What does VMV stand for?
VMV stands for Vapor Management Valve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VMV
We have 23 other meanings of VMV in our Acronym Attic
- Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation (Pangasinan, Philippines)
- Valley Macintosh Users Group (various locations)
- Virginia Macintosh Users Group
- VMware Montreal User Group (Canada)
- VMware Users Group
- Voice Messaging User Interface Forum
- Vilniaus Miesto Universitetine Ligonine (Lithuanian: City of Vilnius University Hospital)
- Vancouver Model United Nations (Canada)
- Value of Materials of Undetermined Origin (trade)
- Voyageur Multi-Use Trail System (Canada)
- Variola Minor Virus
- Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, mbH (German: Transport Society of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, mbH; Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Germany)
- Vision Mission Values
- Vision Modeling and Visualization (computer graphics workshop; Germany)
- Workshop on Vision, Modelling and Visualization (computer imaging)
- Vauxhall Male Voice Choir (UK)
- Village of Midlothian Volunteer Coalition (Midlothian, VA)
- Vorarlberger Motor-Veteranen Club (Dutch: Vorarlberg Veterans Motorcycle Club; est. 1980; Vorarlberg, Austria)
- Vertical Motion Vector Data
- Vertex Managed Value Portfolio (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation today introduced an electronic fuel vapor management valve for hybrid-electric vehicles that manages fuel vapor pressure contained within the fuel tank, increasing safety and enabling automakers to meet strict emissions regulations.
BorgWarner supplies the engine timing system, one-way clutch, and the high-flow electric vapor management valve assembly and three-way solenoid bracket, which assist in meeting emissions requirements.