NANJING, China, June 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and AVIC Electromechanical Systems Company Limited (AVIC EM) have finalized plans and entered into a definitive contract to manufacture vapor cycle cooling systems in Nanjing, China.
What does VCCS stand for?
VCCS stands for Vapor Cycle Cooling System (military aviation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VCCS
We have 34 other meanings of VCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Child Care Providers' Association
- Variable-Charge Coulomb-Projected Born
- Valley Center Community Planning Group (California)
- Valley City/Barnes County Public Library (Valley City, ND)
- VKI (Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics) Combined Cycles for Power Plants (journal)
- Virtual Circuit Connection Parameters Table
- Victorian Cervical Cytology Registry
- Vienna Convention on Consular Relations
- Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute (Australia)
- Valley Crossing Community School (Minnesota)
- Virginia Community College System
- Voice Coil Cooling System (Pioneer/Premier technology)
- Voice Communication and Control System
- Voice Communication Control Systems (air traffic management)
- Voltage Controlled Current Source
- Vancouver Cross Cultural Seniors Network (British Columbia, Canada)
- Vétéran Car Club Suisse Romand (French; Swiss car club)
- Value Chain Confidence Testing and Training
- Vancouver College of Counsellor Training
- Vantol College of Crystal Therapy
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADDISON, Texas -- Keith Products, a Meggitt group company, announced today that it has received a contract from Cessna to develop and provide a Vapor Cycle Cooling System for the Citation CJ4.
17, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- ZHUHAI AIR SHOW -- Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and AVIC Electromechanical Systems Company Limited (AVIC EM) have signed a joint venture framework agreement to build vapor cycle cooling systems in China.