Bald eagles roost from November through March, when the Vanishing Texas River Cruise takes visitors on a bald eagle tour up the Colorado River daily (except Tuesdays).
What does VTRC stand for?
VTRC stands for Vanishing Texas River Cruise (Burnet, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTRC
- Vintage Triumph Register (car enthusiast network)
- Violent Tank Rupture
- Virtual Training Repository (US DARPA program)
- Visiting Team Report (various organizations)
- Voltage Transformer Ratio
- Victoria Terminal Railway & Ferry Company
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Virtual Threat Recognition and Avoidance Trainer
- Visual Threat Recognition and Avoidance Trainer (US DoD)
- Variable Threat Response Battlesuit (gaming)
- Virginia Transportation Research Council
- Vocational Training and Resource Center (Juneau, AK)
- Vienna-Tysons Regional Chamber of Commerce (Virginia)
- Vented Tank Resupply Experiment
- VME Tactical Receive Equipment
- Veterinary Training and Research Initiative (UK)
- Virginia Tech Review Panel
- Virtual Technology Recognition Project (Maryland; education)
- Variable Terrain Radio Parabolic Equation
- Virtual-Time Round-Robin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vanishing Texas River Cruise will be offering boat rides on beautiful Lake Buchanan from our shoreline both Saturdays (lake levels and weather permitting).