These assets will be managed within two Vanguard investment products: the Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund - Growth Portfolio and the Vanguard U.
What does VVIF stand for?
VVIF stands for Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- VVimaging, Inc.
- Vlaamse Vereniging Voor Industriële Archeologie (Flemish Association for Industrial Archaeology, Belgium)
- Vrouwen Vredesinitiatieven in Beeld (Dutch: Women Peace Initiatives in Picture; Netherlands)
- Very Virulent Infectious Bursal Disease Virus
- Vehicle Version Identification
- Voice VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) Identification (telecommunications)
- Voice, Video and Integrated Data
- VESA Video Interface for Digital Display
- VAX (Virtual Address Extension) Vector Instruction Emulation Facility (operating system feature)
- Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Visiting Vehicle Integration Group
- Victoria-Vancouver Island Newspaper Guild (Canada)
- Very Very Important Person
- Very, Very Important Parts
- Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire (aka Visual Vividness Imagery Questionnaire)
- Ventricular Rate Modulated Pacing (pacing heart failure fibrillation)
- Voice and Visage of the Islamic Republic (Iranian Radio and Television)
- Vale Verde International School (Portugal)
- Variable Volume Induction System (automotive)
- Videotaped Victim Impact Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
083 --- Vanguard Variable Insurance Funds VVIF - Balanced Portfolio $0.
6 billion International Portfolio of the Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund since 2003.
9 billion International Portfolio of the Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund (VVIF) since 2003.
The Portfolios of the Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund are not sponsored, sold, promoted, or endorsed by Standard & Poor's Corporation or Morgan Stanley.
9 billion Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund (VVIF)-International Portfolio.
The Portfolios of Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund are not sponsored, sold, promoted, or endorsed by Standard & Poor's Corporation or Morgan Stanley.
Growth Fund, and the Growth Portfolio of Vanguard Variable Insurance Fund relies on the deep investment research capabilities of a worldwide network of analysts to identify attractively valued companies with attributes for success.