Vanguard Marketing Corporation ("VMC") is the distributor of the Vanguard Funds and a subsidiary of The Vanguard Group, Inc.
What does VMC stand for?
VMC stands for Vanguard Marketing Corporation (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMC
We have 168 other meanings of VMC in our Acronym Attic
- Vacancy Management Company
- Vacuum Magnetic Contactor
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation
- Valley Medical Center
- Valley Mustang Club
- Valve Maintenance Corridor
- Vancouver Masonic Center
- Vancouver Mini Club (car club; Canada)
- Vancouver Municipal Code
- Vanderbilt Medical Center (Nashville, TN)
- Variational Monte Carlo
- Vaso Motor Center (central nervous system)
- Vaughan Medical Center
- Vector Marketing Corporation (Danville, CA)
- Vegas Music Conference (Las Vegas, NV)
- Vehicle Management Computer (aerospace)
- Vehicle Monitor Corporation (Redmond, WA)
- Veldkamp Management & Consultancy BV
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in such a fund Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
This pricing applies to assets bought and sold through Vanguard Brokerage Services, a division of Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Member FINRA.