The Vanguard Lifetime Income Program is a single premium immediate annuity issued by AIG Life Insurance Company (NAIC #66842), Policy Form Numbers 11EGAN403PA and 11GVIA1000, and in New York American International Life Assurance Company of New York (NAIC #60607), Policy Form Numbers 21EGAN403 and 21GVIA1000.
What does VLIP stand for?
VLIP stands for Vanguard Lifetime Income Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VLIP
- Very Low Intermediate Frequency (electrical engineering)
- Very Low Instrument Flight Rule (US NOAA)
- Very Low Income Limit (US Housing and Urban Development designation)
- Variable Length Intake Manifold
- Virginia Library and Information Network
- Virtuelle Lehrerfortbildung in Niedersachsen (German: Virtual Teachers in Lower Saxony; Germany)
- Variant Late Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
- Visited Link (HTML)
- Variable Latency Input/Output (computing)
- Vrij Landelijk Instituut Oudenaarde (Belgium)
- Virtual Laboratory for Image Processing (Germany)
- Visual Logistics Information Processing System
- Flemish Interuniversity Council (Belgium)
- Value Line Investment Survey
- Van Luxemburg Internet Service (Netherlands)
- Very Local Interstellar Medium (astronomy)
- Virtual Laboratory in Survey Sampling
- Virtual Learning Interactive Technologies
- Very Long Instruction Word
- Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee (Flanders Marine Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vanguard Lifetime Income Program will only be offered by a then-effective prospectus.