NASDAQ: TIBX) announced a partnership with Vanderbilt University Medical Center of Nashville, TN to leverage TIBCO's event-driven healthcare software platform to advance the impact of the university's real-time clinical decision support capabilities, and achieve maximum beneficial use of information and information technology in support of VUMC's missions.
What does VUMC stand for?
VUMC stands for Vanderbilt University Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VUMC
- Vanderbilt University Law School (Nashville, TN)
- Virtual Tape Unload Routine
- Ventral Unpaired Median Neuron (neuroscience)
- Verein zur Unterstützung Von Menschen
- Victoria University of Manchester (UK)
- Vlaamse Uitgeversmaatschappij
- Voice User Mobility
- Vollzugsorganisation Umweltschutz Malergewerbe (German: Commercial Painter Environmental Enforcement Organization; Switzerland)
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture
- VESA Unified Memory Architecture - System BIOS Extension
- Vassar United Methodist Church (Vassar, MIchigan)
- Vrije Universiteit University Medical Center (Netherlands)
- Virginia Uninsured Medical Catastrophe Fund
- Ventilator Users' Medical Emergency Project (International Ventilator Users Network)
- Virginia United Methodist Homes
- Vehicle User Interface Markup Language
- Vietnam Unit Memorial Monument Fund (Coronado, CA)
- Veterans of Underage Military Service
- Vegetarian Union of North America
- Value Utilization/Norm Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Galil Medical, a global leader in minimally invasive cryotherapy cancer treatments, today announced that Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tenn.
He is currently an assistant clinical professor of medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
IMI), a leading provider of intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM) services to hospitals, today announced that it has signed an agreement with the Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC), Nashville, TN, to provide comprehensive IONM overflow support to VUMC's in-house neuromonitoring team.
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Vanderbilt University Medical Center has a reputation as a leader in medical education, research, and patient care in the Southeast and across the United States.
He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency training at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
When the Dutch discovery became public, researchers at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville began looking for evidence of human metapneumovirus in patients at a Vanderbilt clinic.
tv), an Internet TV channel dedicated to a new form of consumer health education that showcases real people sharing their health stories, has tapped doctors from Vanderbilt University Medical Center to offer commentary on selected health topics.