After all, he said, he's faced tough odds before: he was recruited by the NCUA back in 1990 to run Vandenberg Federal Credit Union when it had a net worth of less than 2%, he and brought the institution back into wellcapitalized territory within four years without "following a slash and burn recipe.
What does VFCU stand for?
VFCU stands for Vandenberg Federal Credit Union (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VFCU
We have 1 other meaning of VFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans for Common Sense (Washington, DC)
- Vienna Fortran Compilation System (computer programming)
- Vignaux Fabrice Creative Solutions (Belgium)
- Vermont Federal Court Security Officers Association (Brattleboro, VT)
- Vieux Fort Comprehensive Secondary School (St. Lucia, West Indies)
- Variable Frequency Carrier Teletype/Telegraph
- Venezuelan Food Composition Table
- Voice Frequency Carrier Telegraph
- Voice Frequency Control Teletype
- Voltage-to-Frequency Converter (electrical engineering)
- Vista Federal Credit Union (for Disney employees)
- Volunteer Fire Company-Volunteer Ambulance Service Grant Program (Pennsylvania)
- Valley Forge Convention and Visitors Bureau (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Vancouver Fuel Cell Vehicle Program (Canada)
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Valley Fire District (Peninsula, OH)
- Valley of Four Drafts
- Valorous Farms Dairy (fictional, Lemony Snicket)
- Vancouver Fire Department (Washington)
- Variable Field Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now numbering more than 45,000 members, CoastHills changed its name from Vandenberg Federal Credit Union in October 2003 when its new charter allowed it to expand membership beyond the Vandenberg Air Force Base to include anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in California's San Luis Obispo or North Santa Barbara counties.
Currently, Prime Alliance is developing solutions for Vandenberg Federal Credit Union in California, America First Credit Union in Utah, Hughes Aircraft Employees' Federal Credit Union in California, Pennsylvania State Employees' Credit Union in Pennsylvania and Suncoast Schools Credit Union in Florida.