: Postoperative morbidity [Table omitted] Author Affiliation(s):  Department of Urological Sciences and Vancouver Prostate Centre, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC;  Department of Radiation Oncology, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC Correspondence: Dr.
What does VPC stand for?
VPC stands for Vancouver Prostate Centre (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPC
We have 156 other meanings of VPC in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Plastic Bag Coalition
- Video Processing Back End
- Vice President for Business and Finance
- Vikahar Paribar Bikash Kendra (humanitarian organization; India)
- Victorian Provincial Baseball League (Australia)
- Vice President for Business Services (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Variable-Length-Packet-Capable Partial Buffer Sharing with Overwriting
- Virginia Public Building Safety Regulations (fire safety)
- Virtual Private Branch EXchange
- Value Prediction-Based Compression (algorithm)
- Vanves Poker Club (Vanves, France)
- Vapor Phase Chromatography (chemistry)
- Värdepapperscentralen Ab
- Variable Pressure Control
- Variadic Procedure Call
- Variance Partitioning Coefficient (statistics)
- Vehicle Personalization Center (various companies)
- Vehicle Power Conditioner
- Vehicle Processing Centre
- Vein Pressure Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Gleave, Director of The Vancouver Prostate Centre at The University of British Columbia.
Kim Chi, a medical oncologist at the BC Cancer Agency, Research Scientist at the Vancouver Prostate Centre and the principal investigator of the OGX-427 Phase 2 trial.
Martin Gleave, Director of The Vancouver Prostate Centre at The University of British Columbia and researcher on this study.
Martin Gleave, Director of The Vancouver Prostate Centre at The University of British Columbia and study researcher.
: Predictors of PSA recurrence using univariate and multivariate analysis [Table omitted] Author Affiliation(s):  The Vancouver Prostate Centre, Department of Urological Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC Correspondence: Dr.
abstract "The links between clusterin (CLU) and NF-kB began when a two-hybrid approach identified COMMD1 as a CLU binding protein and gene profiling identified NF-kB-regulated genes coordinately altered by CLU, defining a novel mechanism whereby stress-induced increases in CLU activates the NF-kB signalosome," said Amina Zoubeidi, Assistant Professor at University of British Columbia and Vancouver Prostate Centre and lead author on the studies.
Key intellectual property related to custirsen was discovered by the University of British Columbia and the Vancouver Prostate Centre, and were exclusively licensed to OncoGenex.