Cisco s university network currently includes resources at Vancouver Island Technology Park, the University of Winnipeg, and the University of New Brunswick, with more to follow.
What does VITP stand for?
VITP stands for Vancouver Island Technology Park (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VITP
We have 4 other meanings of VITP in our Acronym Attic
- Vermont Information Technology Leaders
- Victorian Integrated Transport Model (Victoria, Australia)
- Virtual Information Technology Marketplace (US DoD)
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum (Bangalore, India)
- Voltage Current Temperature Module
- Virtual ITM Observatory
- Vehicle Integration Test Office (US NASA)
- Vertically Integrated Tour Operators
- Very Important Top Officer
- Vlaamse Instelling Voor Technologisch Onderzoek (Flemish Institute for Technological Research)
- Vehicular Information Transfer Protocol
- Vermont Information Technology Partnership
- Victory in the Pacific (gaming)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune (Maharashtra, India)
- Visual Impairment Training Program (North Carolina; est. 1997)
- Visible and Thermal Infrared Radiometer
- Vitria Technologies (stock symbol)
- Vancouver Island Track Racing Association (Canada)
- Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invennies Occultum Lapidem
- Vancouver Island Transmission Reinforcement Project (electricity; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research and technology parks have exhibited a strong ability to attract and retain talent, which in turn, allows us to create a critical mass that can yield high economic opportunities for our regions," said Dale Gann, President of AURP Canada and Vice President-Technology Parks, Vancouver Island Technology Park.
Donovan of Boston University, Dale Gann of Vancouver Island Technology Park, Robert T.