Aboriginal people in the Vancouver Injection Drug Users Study are accessing MMT programming at half the frequency of their non-Aboriginal counterparts, (25) which may be attributed to a lack of culturally sensitive treatment programming and/or abstinence-based addiction treatments.
What does VIDUS stand for?
VIDUS stands for Vancouver Injection Drug Users Study (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vehicle Identification Defense System
- Vehicle Integrated Defense System
- Vertical Instrument Display System
- Vessel Identification and Documentation System
- VICAR Interactive Display Subsystem
- Visual Information Display System
- Visual Integrated Display System
- Visual Information Display System/Maintenance Action Form
- Sun Velocity Identity Deployment Tool (Sun Microsystems)
- Videncenter for Didaktisk Udvikling (Danish: Knowledge Center for Teaching Development; Denmark)
- Vienna Dynamic Index
- Vacuum Insulated Evaporator
- Vance Integral Edition (complete works of author Jack Vance)
- Variable Interest Entity (US Financial Accounting Standards Board)
- Very Important Event
- Veterinary Informatics and Epidemiology
- Vienna, Austria - Schwechat (Airport Code)
- Vietnam Institute of Economics
- Vietnamese (language)
- Virgin Interactive Entertainment