Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) is the first hospital in North America to use the new therapy, which has reduced SSIs cases by about 40 percent each year, according to Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), a regional health authority in the Canadian province of British Columbia, Xinhua News Agency reported.
What does VCH stand for?
VCH stands for Vancouver Coastal Health (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCH
We have 26 other meanings of VCH in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia City Gold Mines
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Voltage-Controlled Grid Oscillator
- Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation (Australia)
- Virginia Center for Grid Research
- Voluntary Correction of Group Failures (IRS)
- Vapor Crystal Growth System (Spacelab-3 mission; NASA)
- Vice Chief of the General Staff
- Victorian Clinical Genetics Services (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Volunteering and Charitable Giving Unit (UK)
- Vehicle Control Head (intelligent transporation systems)
- Vélo Club Harmonie (French bike club)
- Verband Christlicher Hotels (German: Association of Christian Hotels)
- Vertical Clitoral Hood (piercing)
- Vibro Cholerae
- Victoria Central Hospital (Wallasey, UK)
- Victoria County History
- Virtual Channel Handler
- Vliegclub Hoogeveen
- Volunteer Clearing House (University of Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vancouver--A city-based complaint-driven process In 2008, the City's Property Use Division took over the inspection and enforcement of bed bug management from the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (VCH).
The research conducted by Canada Research Chairs including my own at UBC and Vancouver Coastal Health makes a real difference in people's lives and betters our understanding of the world around us," says Dr.
Funded by Vancouver Coastal Health, Insite is a supervised safe injection site for illegal drug users--currently the only such site in North America.
Case studies include: Prudential, BP, Virgin Money, Waitrose, Nestle, Shell, Aston Martin Lagonda, NATO HQ, Co-operative Financial Services, A1 Telekom, Maybank, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, Flemish Public Administration, The British Army, Compassion International and Experian.
of the Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute--said in an interview.
Board members also pointed to efforts to curb smoking by the World Health Organization and the Vancouver Coastal Health agency that claims smoking and exposure to second-hand smoke are the "leading" and "third leading cause of death" in the province, respectively.
Researchers from the PROOF Centre for Excellence and Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute, funded by Genome B.