First report of vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium isolated in Argentina.
What does VREFm stand for?
VREFm stands for Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reference Landing Speed (aviation)
- Reference Voltage
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (antibiotic-resistant bacteria)
- Vertical Refresh (video)
- Voltage Reference
- Final-Approach Speed
- Base-Leg Velocity or Instrument Approach Velocity
- Velocity After Landing Gear Has Been Lowered
- Pattern Velocity or Instrument Approach Velocity Until Lowering Landing Gear
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis
- Virus Replication in Excised Fin Tissue
- Visible Racial Ethnic Group
- Vivo Real Estate Group (Hialeah, FL)
- Vlaamse Reguleringsinstantie (Dutch: Flemish Regulation Entity for the Electricity and Gas market, Belgium)
- Vermont Real Estate Information Network
- Virtual Reality Explorer Kit (ThemeKit Systems Ltd)
- Relative Velocity
- Virtual Reality and Education Laboratory (East Carolina University)
- Volta River Estates Limited (Ghana)
- Verkehrsbetrieb Rhein Eifel Mosel GmbH (German transport company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
how treatment of MRSA infection had selected for vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium and the importance of antibiotic management in infection control.
macrolide and quinolone resistance), and Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faecium.