Among the 12 topics are improving the robustness of multi-variate calibrations, the magnitudes of coefficient values in the calculation of chemical similarity and dissimilarity, and analyzing odor structure relationships using electronic Van der Waals surface property descriptors and genetic algorithms.
What does VDWS stand for?
VDWS stands for Van der Waals Surface (chemistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDWS
We have 1 other meaning of VDWS in our Acronym Attic
- Vertex Diffracted Wave
- Very Dear Wife (IRC)
- Very Deep Water
- Virtual Data Warehouse
- Vibrational Distorted Wave-Rotational Infinite Order Sudden
- Verzeichnis Deutscher Werbeagenturen
- Vereinigung Der Web-Designer (German: Association of Web Designers)
- Very Deep Wet Passionate Kiss on the Lips
- Vertical Write Queue
- Van Der Waals Radius
- Van Der Woude Syndrome (cleft lip and palate)
- Verband Deutscher Windsurfing und Wassersportschulen (Germany)
- Vertical Deferred Write Threshold
- Van der Waals Volume
- Variable Data Exchange
- Vehicle Distributed Executive (OSEK)
- View Designer/X (motif interface builder)
- Virtual Document Exchange
- Visio Drawing XML (Extensible Markup Language; file extension)
- Variable Density Yield Prediction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wax molecules themselves are not very complex, he explains, so the rules for their association in the solid state can be uncovered from the geometric rules governing the assembly of van der Waals surfaces.