ENOC), which runs a condensate refinery at Jebel Ali, is co-leader of Van Ommeren Tank Terminal Fujairah.
What does VOTT stand for?
VOTT stands for Van Ommeren Tank Terminal (Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOTT
- Victims Of The Purge (Metal band; Saint John, New Brunswick)
- Video Over Twisted Pair (electronic/signal engineering)
- Voyage of the Princess Ark (gaming)
- Valley Of Tetons Public Library (Victor, ID)
- Volleyball of the Rockies
- Voters Organized for Tax Replacement
- VAX OSI Transport Service
- Victoria Office Telephony Service (Australia)
- Victorian Online Titles System (Australia)
- Voice Teleconferencing Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main player is Van Ommeren Tank Terminal Fujairah (Vopak ENOC) which began operations in January 1999.
The oil storage venture of Van Ommeren Tank Terminal Fujairah became operational in January 1999.
The oil storage venture of Van Ommeren Tank Terminal Fujairah began operations in January 1999.