As a financial advisor trained in behavioral finance, Perri focuses on values-based financial planning that recognizes the impact of emotions on financial decision-making.
What does VBFP stand for?
VBFP stands for Values-Based Financial Planning (trademark of Bachrach & Associates; business methodology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VBFP in our Acronym Attic
- Vital Business Function (ITIL Availability Management Term)
- Vlaamse Bergsportfederatie (Belgium)
- Flaps Up Minimum Buffet Speed at Current Maneuver Load Factor Minus Altitude Dependent Variable
- Very Best Friends Always And Forever
- Valley Bible Fellowship Church (LaGrangeville, NY)
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Very Best Female Friend
- Very Best Friends Forever
- High Speed CAS At N g's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
- Low Speed CAS at Ng's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Bachrach is a financial services advisor and the author of several books, including Values-Based Financial Planning.
The Social Investment Forum, the Financial Planning Association, SRI World Group and Calvert Funds all offer flee listings of advisors specializing in values-based financial planning.