[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] USDA Value-Added Producer Grants Awarded to Farmer Cooperatives 1 Pacific Coast Producers Lodi, Calif.
What does VAPG stand for?
VAPG stands for Value-Added Producer Grants (Rural Development, US Department of Agriculture)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAPG
- Virginia Police Department
- Virulence-Associated Protein D (microbiology)
- Visual Art Process Diary
- Voice Activated Premier Dialing
- Vermont Association of Planning and Development Agencies
- Virginia Association of Planning District Commissions (Newport News, VA)
- Vietnam Asia-Pacific Economic Center
- Vibroacoustic Payload Environment Prediction System
- Variant Albumin Proximal Factor
- Volunteer Assignment Preference Form
- Valyl-Alanyl-Prolyl-Glycine (cell biology)
- Vermont Association of Professional Horticulturists
- Veterans Affairs Pittsburgh Healthcare System (Pennsylvania)
- Value of Production Index (Phillipines financial statistic)
- Virtual Application Programming Interface
- Virus-scanning Application Programming Interface
- Visual Approach Path Indicator
- Voice, Audience, Purpose, Ideas, Devices (mnemonic on how to read an ad)
- VA (Veterans Administration) Pacific Islands Health Care System
- Van Alstyne Public Library (Van Alstyne, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
66 million in value-added producer grants to 10 Oregon producers.
The Value-Added Producer Grants total more than $22.
In 2003, and again in 2005, MTPC received Value-Added Producer Grants from USDA, the first to pay for a project feasibility study, the second for working capital.
Value-Added Producer Grants may be used for planning activities or to provide working capital to market value-added agricultural products and farm-based renewable energy projects.
Rural Cooperative Development Grants, Value-Added Producer Grants and the Small Minority Producers Grants (the later program will be featured in the next issue of "Rural Cooperatives") are all tools being used in this effort.
Value-Added Producer Grants may be used for planning activities, such as feasibility studies or business plans, or to provide working capital for marketing value-added agricultural products and for farm-based renewable energy projects.
Value-Added Producer Grants for Biofuels, 2004-2005 Year Recipient State Amount Type 2004 Central Iowa IA $139,986 ethanol Renewable Energy LLC 2004 Empire Biofuels LLC NY $100,000 ethanol 2004 Heartland Corn MN $279,000 ethanol Products 2004 Heartland Grain SO $150,000 ethanol Fuels, LP 2004 Nebraska Soybean NE $237,300 biodiesel Association 2004 New Harvest Ethanol MN $170,000 ethanol 2004 Oklahoma Farmers and OK $235,000 biodiesel Ranchers Energy Enterprise 2004 Siouxland Energy IA $150,000 ethanol & Livestock Co-op 2004 Timber Producers WI $120,627 biodiesel Association of Michigan and Wisconsin 2004 Whitesides ID $28,172 biodiesel Dairy Inc.