Although cleaning the post-heat-treated parts is considered a value-added process in heat treatment, pre-heat-treated parts-cleaning is also important, and can influence the subsequent process.
What does VAP stand for?
VAP stands for Value-Added Process
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAP
We have 150 other meanings of VAP in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vaccine Action Program
- Vaccine Associated Paralysis
- Validation des Acquis Professionnels (French: Validation of Professional Experience; higher education)
- Value Added Packaging
- Value Added Partnership
- Value Added Provider
- Value Analysis Program (various organizations)
- Value-Added Product (meteorology; Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Vector Adaptive Predictive Coding
- Vendor Assessment Program (Arizona)
- Venous Access Port (medical device)
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Verification and Acceptance Program
- Vertical Auto Profile
- Very Annoying Person
- Veteran Advocacy Project (Urban Justice Center; New York, NY)
- Veterans Assistance Program (various states)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are the first company to personalize document presentment on a massive scale and will continue to develop new technologies that help StreamServe users turn their customer communications into a value-added process.
The vast collective experience of our personnel provided the basis for a flexible, creative approach in developing a value-added process solution.
The expansion significantly enlarges the facility's operating capacity and increases value-added process capabilities including coil processing.