Since internal Advocacy groups are not known for large budget or staff numbers, more than 75 percent of Advocacy groups employ differentiated service levels to different internal customers to ensure that scarce resources are allocated to the points of greatest economic impact or leadership authority, such as value of care initiatives, according to "Advocacy Excellence: Optimizing Group Structure & Operations," primary research conducted by Best Practices, LLC.
What does VOCI stand for?
VOCI stands for Value of Care Initiative (Dean Health System; Madison, WI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOCI
We have 2 other meanings of VOCI in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Orderwire Control Device
- Vocalists, Orchestral Instrumentalists and Chamber Music Ensembles (competition; Music Teachers' Association of California)
- Voices of Cambridge Ensemble (UK)
- Vocational Education and Training Research Database
- Vocational Opportunity for Community and Educational Development (Center for Law and Education)
- Voluntariado Centro Experimental Psiquiátrico Pedagógico (Children's Psychiatric Test Center of the Volunteer Military; Guatemala)
- Vision of Community Fellowship
- Vulcan Owners Club France (French motorcycle club)
- Verbal Orders of Commanding General
- Volvo Original Cup Holland (auto racing; Netherlands)
- Video Oral Communication Instrument
- Vault Online Career Library
- Voice of Clear Light (email publication)
- Viewpoint-Oriented Conceptual Model
- Voice of Calvary Ministries (est. 1962; Jackson, MS)
- Voice of the Common Man (Newfoundland radio station)
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Vocabulary Markup Language
- Vulcan Owners Club Nederland (Zwanenburg, Netherlands)
- Verbal Orders of Commanding Officer