Additional information is reported regularly in Value Retail News and JP Morgan Outlet Industry Update.
What does VRN stand for?
VRN stands for Value Retail News (magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRN
We have 24 other meanings of VRN in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteer Resource Management Network (Ontario Public Health, Canada)
- Valley Regional Musical Productions (Connecticut)
- Vail Ranch Middle School (California)
- Velocity Root Mean Square
- Virtual Reality Motion Sensing
- Virtual Richard M. Stallman (software package)
- Visual Restaurant Management System (software)
- Volts Root Mean Square
- Vaucluse Raceway Motor Sports Club (Barbados)
- Virginia Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- Variable Rate Note
- Variable Rate Nutrient (agriculture)
- VCU (Viginia Commonwealth) Ram Nation (college sports)
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Verification Requirements Number
- Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar
- Verona, Italy - Verona (Airport Code)
- Victoria Radio Network (Scotland hospital radio station)
- Video-Rich Navigation
- Virtual Retail Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Value Retail News (VRN), today's outlet center landscape is very different than ten or even five years ago.
According to a recent issue of Value Retail News, an International Council of Shopping Centers publication, the short timeline from announcement to opening is almost unheard of in this industry.
according to Value Retail News -- and was 91% occupied as of November 20, 1997.
Elaine Berke and Barbara Poole, founders of their respective firms, have been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Industry Week, Fortune, Sales and Marketing Management, Investors' Business Daily, and the Boston Globe, Value Retail News, Tabletop News, Discount Store News; with articles published in Training Magazine, Management Review, and Stephen Covey's Executive Excellence.
He received the 1995 Value Retail News Award of Excellence for individual achievement in the outlet industry.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 1, 1996--The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) today announced that it had finalized its purchase of the assets and businesses of Value Retail News (VRN), a Clearwater, Fla.
In addition, he is a Charter Member and Executive Vice President of the outlet industry trade association, Developers of Outlet Centers (DOC), and serves on the Advisory Board of Value Retail News, the industry's trade publication.