Employees often pay for these procedures out-of-pocket and value insurance plans that offer either full coverage, or discounts on procedures that can complement traditional medical care," said, Susan O'Connor, RN, assistant vice president, Group Medical at Guardian.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Value Insurance Plan (MCI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Vagabonds in Power (Fela Kuti album)
- Valeo Integrated Partners
- Validity Indicator Profile
- Vallery Irons Protection
- Vallery Irons Protection Team (TV show)
- Valley Investigators of the Paranormal (California)
- Value Improving Practice
- Value in Partnership
- Value in Performance
- Value in Purchasing (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's information sources not only permit individuals to select best value insurance plans, they also allow patients to get their hands on information nearly equal to that possessed by physicians.