By offering our customers the SpecStation capability which integrates seamlessly into their existing MatrixOne eMatrix solution and Value Chain Portfolio applications such as Engineering Central, SpecStation for MatrixOne will provide turnkey access to a vast database of component content that enables enterprises to realize measurable cost reductions and improved time-to-market.
What does VCP stand for?
VCP stands for Value Chain Portfolio (MatrixOne)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCP
We have 130 other meanings of VCP in our Acronym Attic
- Volusia County Orchid Society
- Vibration Control Of Space Structures
- Victorian Council of Social Service (Australia)
- Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- VFR Conditions on Top
- Volkswagen Club of Tidewater (Virginia and North Carolina)
- Vlaamse Confederatie van Ouders en Ouderverenigingen (Dutch: Flemish Confederation of Parents and Parents' Associations)
- Voor Christelijk Onderwijs Zoetermeer (Dutch: Christian Education Association Zoetermeer; Zoetermeer, Netherlands)
- Division Vice Captain
- Photographic Composite Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1959 to 1961)
- Variable and Constant Perturbation
- Variable Compensation Program (various companies)
- Variable Cost Productivity
- Vector Control Processor
- Vector Coprocessor
- Vehicle Check Point
- Vehicle Collecting Point
- Vehicle Control Program (US Air Force)
- Vendor Current Promise (Sprint)
- Verband Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (German Scouts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MatrixOne and the MatrixOne logo are registered trademarks, and eMatrix, Changing the Way the World Brings Products to Market, Collaborative Product Lifecycle Management Solutions for the Value Chain, MatrixOne Program Central, MatrixOne Document Central, MatrixOne Engineering Central, and Value Chain Portfolio are trademarks of MatrixOne, Inc.
SpecStation, GlobalSpec's Product Data Management Sourcing Application, Enhances MatrixOne's eMatrix Platform and Value Chain Portfolio With Critical Engineering Content TROY, N.
The MatrixOne's Value Chain Portfolio provides Covisint with the flexibility to meet specific customer needs," said Bob Matulka, product development lead, Covisint.
MatrixOne and eMatrix are registered trademarks, and Collaborative Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Solutions for the Value Chain, MatrixOne Engineering Central, and Value Chain Portfolio are trademarks of MatrixOne, Inc.
eMatrix, Value Chain Portfolio and Intelligent Collaborative Commerce are trademarks of MatrixOne.
In addition, MatrixOne Program Central works in concert with the other Value Chain Portfolio applications and with financial, ERP, and MCAD and ECAD authoring tools, providing direct visibility to information critical to managing a program.
Note: eMatrix and Value Chain Portfolio are trademarks of MatrixOne, Inc.