A Request For Proposal for Value Added Network Services was released by TGCC in December 1992.
What does VAN stand for?
VAN stands for Value Added Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of VANOther Resources:
We have 77 other definitions for VAN in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Association for Medical Transcription (est. 1988)
- Volume Activation Management Tool (software; Microsoft)
- Voluntary Action Merthyr Tydfil (Wales, UK)
- Vehículo de Alta Movilidad Táctico (High Mobility Tactical Vehicle)
- Vulnerability Assessment Mapping Technical Committee
- Virginia Model United Nations Conference (UVA)
- Virginia Association of Municipal Wastewater Agencies, Inc. (Richmond, VA)
- Vaccine Awareness Network
- Valeur Actualisée Nette (French: Present Net Value; investing)
- Valor Actual Neto (Spanish: Net Present Value)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next Generation Networks (NGN) & IP Networks Next Generation Networks (NGN) are a concept developed from Virtual Private Networks (VPN) in the voice market and Value Added Networks (VAN) in the data market.
Our goal of being cutting edge and cost efficient was furthered by SEEBURGER's recommendation to utilize EDIINT AS2 rather than the traditional Value Added Networks.
Our previous value added network (VAN) was closing its doors to interconnectivity.
By capitalizing on ICC's Internet-based value added network (VAN), Randa Corp.
NET service, it has become clear that we have also benefited from the system's high reliability, as our EDI transmission errors have virtually disappeared as compared to our previous value added network.
Cyclone Interchange provides immediate value to Broadlane customers like UHS in the form of reduced private Value Added Network (VAN) charges.
Business & Technology Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2001 Internet Commerce Corporation (Nasdaq: ICCA), "ICC," an electronic commerce business services company providing complete EC infrastructure solutions to serve the business-to-business market, today announced that Brother International Corporation, a leading manufacturer of printers, fax machines and multifunction devices, has selected ICC's Internet-based business-to-business value added network to provide supply chain connectivity to its trading partner community.