Veros Real Estate Solutions, Santa Ana, California, a provider of collateral valuation technology, enterprise risk management and predictive analytics, has announced the first successful integration of a mortgage lending client with the Uniform Collateral Data Portal (UCDP) through Veros' Valuation Risk Management (VRM) technology platform.
What does VRM stand for?
VRM stands for Valuation Risk Management (Veros Real Estate Solutions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRM
We have 61 other meanings of VRM in our Acronym Attic
- Vanilloid Receptor-Like-1 (protein)
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (battery)
- Vascular Renin-Like Enzymatic Activity
- Vermont Right to Life Committee
- Victim Rights Law Center (Boston, MA)
- Virtual Reality Learning Environment
- Virtual Reality Literary Magazine
- Vail Ranch Limited Partnership
- Virtual Reality Learning Tool
- Valley Rescue Mission (Georgia)
- Value Reference Model (Value Chain Group)
- Variable Range Marker
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Vehicle Registration Mark
- Vehicle Relationship Management
- Vehicular Radio Modem (Motorola)
- Vendor Refill Management (hardware vendor services; New Zealand)
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Vendor Resource Management
- Venus Radar Mapper
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- a la mode announced today that Veros Real Estate Solutions has integrated their VeroSELECT and Valuation Risk Management (VRM) products with Mercury Network's vendor management platform.
For additional information on Veros, valuation risk management systems, or the company's diverse analytic product portfolio, visit www.
Lenders using Veros' Valuation Risk Management (VRM) system for internal ordering, tracking, and reviewing of appraisals will now have a direct and seamless connection to deliver those appraisals electronically to Fannie Mae.
based Veros Real Estate Solutions, a proven leader in enterprise risk management and collateral valuation services, announced from the 95th Annual Mortgage Bankers Association Conference and Expo, the Valuation Risk Management (VRM) system continues to generate large improvements in efficiency, consistency, and accuracy on the ordering, receipt, automated quality control, and review of BPOs, AVMs and Appraisal orders.