I'd had enough to sink a battleship but the night was young and I don't like to waste valuable drinking time when I've got a baby-sitter.
What does VDT stand for?
VDT stands for Valuable Drinking Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VDT
We have 45 other meanings of VDT in our Acronym Attic
- Video Digital Signal Processing
- Virginia Department of Social Services
- Volume of Distribution at Steady State
- Verband Deutscher Sporttaucher eV (German)
- Verein Deutscher Studenten (German Studen Organization)
- Vertical Deflection Storage Tape
- Vehicle Diagnostic Scan-Tool Software
- Visual DialogScript World
- Vasúti Dolgozók Szabad Szakszervezete
- Valdosta Daily Times
Samples in periodicals archive:
Valuable drinking time had been squandered by the idiot with the microphone.
As for the running around the bar area - I don`t like to mess about when trying to get served, as it costs valuable drinking time.
Byline: CHRIS YOUETT Dear Editor, The buffoons who wasted valuable drinking time signing the so-called "declaration of reasonable doubt" badly need to get out more (Academic pours scorn on Shakespeare's doubters, Post Sept 10).
But he wasted valuable drinking time showing viewers how to enjoy Champagne.
Football may be a religion on Merseyside, but the locals are clearly not impressed when it interferes with valuable drinking time.